Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12 - In the Beginning....


What a day to start a new blog. I guess that means I should do 12 burpees, run for 12 minutes, then do 12 more burpees.  Right?  That and since the world is supposedly going to end in a little over a week (9 days according to the end of the Mayan calendar), but hey you never know.

Some of my favorites as of late:
  • My Mizuno Wave Creation 13's (so pretty, yes I'm a guy that just called my shoes pretty)
  • So, since running shoes were my previous fave that means running is next up.
  • Feeling sore the day after a good run
  • Monster Absolute Zero (I know that I shouldn't drink these, but yum!)
Some of my faves that are constant are:
  • My fiance
  • My 5 "wonderful" children (2 boys and 3 girls in case you were wondering)
  • The rest of my family, including my extended family
Until I have more thoughts or adventures to share I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes.

“Do or do not... there is no try.” - Yoda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please roll your comments out for me to read.