Tuesday, May 28, 2013

"Winner" I love that word!

I love when you start your day starts out with an email saying that you won a contest.  Don't you!?  Of course you do, everyone loves to win!  Now, imagine my excitement this morning when I had 2 of those emails!  Yes, I won 2 separate contests!  One of the contests I won is for a product that I just found last week.  I won't speak too long on either, but I will share a little bit about both.

The 1st giveaway that I won was held by the awesome couple over at GettingDirtyPodcast.  It's for a product called Frog Fuel.  Frog Fuel is a product developed by former Navy SEALS.  They have their products available at Frog Performance.  The product that I will be receiving is their protein shots.  According to the product page here are some details:

  • Energy with maximum nutritional value.
  • FrogFuel Protein is qualified as a medical food by the FDA and provides 15 grams of rapidly absorbed medical-grade liquid collagen protein.
  • 'Pre - digested' for nearly 100% protein bioavailability.
  • Complete protein.
  • Enhanced with taurine.
  • Delicious berry flavor.
  • No mixing, just drink.

The 2nd giveaway that I won was held by Erica over at Erica Finds.  She was holding a giveaway for an assortment of "On The Go Snacks" from several companies.  I was lucky enough to score the snacks from The Good Bean.  It was for 3 different packs of their chickpea snacks and 2 different flavors of their "Fruit & No-Nut Bars."  They have 4 flavors for their chickpea snacks: Sea Salt, Cracked Pepper, Sweet Cinnamon, and Smoky Chili & Lime.  I don't like chilies so it was certainly a no brainer which ones to choose.  Their bars have 3 flavors: chocolate cherry!, fruit & seeds trail mix!, and apricot coconut!.  That one was a little harder to make a decision on, but ultimately I chose the chocolate cherry! and the apricot coconut!.

When I get each of these products I will be sure to share about them and if I don't eat them too fast I'll share my thoughts.  If I devour them that fast then I am most certain to "need" to get more.

Until next time, keep those beats coming!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two contests in one day? Did you go out and buy a lottery ticket?

    ReplyDelete

Please roll your comments out for me to read.