Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Getting Back On Track


How many of us have let ourselves slip only to want to get back on track, but find it hard.  I know that I am certainly victim to this situation.  I am currently in that rut yet again.  You would think that with the start to Spring that I would be even more motivated to workout and go for runs.  Add on the fact that randomly my knee started hurting one day and hurt for a little over a week didn't help.  What was the other factor that brought this to my attention?  I got on the scale and didn't like what I saw.  Yes, I know that the scale is just a number, but I know why it's that way.


Now the question is, how do I get back on track.  The time that I need to get myself moving is now.  I really can't wait.  I was thinking about the ideal of wanting to be the best, the fastest, the strongest.  Everyone always says that you don't have to be.  I disagree.  I want to be the best, the fasts, the strongest......ME THAT I CAN BE!  Not better than anyone else.  Not faster than anyone else.  Not stronger than anyone else.  Just me.  So, keeping this in mind I HAVE to get my behind back on track.  Not to mention the fact that I have Nebraska Market to Market Relay coming up on October 3rd, 2015 that I have to be ready for.


DRUMROLL: What keeps you from getting back on track?  How do you motivate yourself?

Until next time, keep those beats coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please roll your comments out for me to read.