Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MIA (Non running related post)

I'm sorry that I have yet to post the video of my kids' review of their LOCK LACES™.  We've had a few things to take care of.  We had a sewage drain in our basement rust and break.  So, I've had the fun of learning how to do the plumbing needed to replace the line.  That and the demolition involved.  We tore out a wall, ripped up some of the concrete, removed some cast iron piping, and put in some new PVC piping for replacement.

A picture of the ruptured cast iron pipe.

Construction and destruction in progress.
 I also received the unfortunate news that my late grandmother passed away.  She was a wonderful woman that raised some amazing children.  (My father, aunts, and uncles.)  She's been sick off and on over time.  As I continue through my life now taking care of my family, making sure they are healthy, and trying to keep myself healthy she is another reason why.

My Grandma Goldie


Until next time, keep those beats coming!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cecil, I'm sorry for your loss. Grandmothers always hold a special place in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They certainly do. And she was my last grandparent alive.

      Delete

Please roll your comments out for me to read.