Monday, August 6, 2018

Welcome to the Orange Mud Dirt Unit!

The Dirt Unit - Orange Mud's Ambassador Program
You read that title correctly! I got an email from Kevin at Orange Mud last night.  He is the Social Media Manager for Orange Mud.  I have used a couple of different water bottles from Orange Mud and I currently am using the Double Barrel HydraQuiver quite regularly.  I'm eyeing the HydraQuiver Vest Pack 2.  There are 2: version 1.0 and version 2.0 with some improvements.  We'll see if I get one of them.  If I do get one, I will need to do it soon so that I can break it in.  Why you might ask?  If you didn't read my last post (Time For Changes) then you don't know that I am signed up to do my 1st 50 mile run next month.  I am running The Hawk 50.  This will be my 1st Ultramarathon attempt.  I would want/need to get used to running with it beforehand.

If you have never looked at Orange Mud before, they are worth checking out.  OBVIOUSLY! I use the products, isn't that enough reasoning!?  If not, how about this...the CEO/Founder, Josh Sprague, created the products originally out of his own need to fill his own void.  Once he found that it worked he figured others might want a similar tool in their hydration arsenal.  Thus Orange Mud was born from Josh's destroyed gun holster and the Kansas clay that he runs on so often.  There are are hydration packs for running, biking, SUP, and plain old walking.  They have "The Wrap" (seen at left) that is a towel that velcros around you at events so that you have a towel to change behind or simply keep things clean.  It also can wrap around your car seat to keep it clean like Caden and I did after a mud run. And no fitness company would be complete without some specialty clothing and gear bags.

For all of my friends and family that either want to try the products, or expand their current lineup...I have some good news for you.  You can use the code CECILVFRIENDS to get 15% off!  How is that for awesome!?  You can benefit from me running for Orange Mud!

Me sporting the Double Barrel HydraQuiver
at the Market to Market Relay in Nebraska.
Until next time, keep those beats coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please roll your comments out for me to read.